Monday, November 20, 2006

RIGA POST

Okay, it is coming soon. To update you all on a recurring theme in this space, my internet is still not working. I was expecting (hoping) that it would have been fixed over any of the three working days that we were in Latvia. But I am now back at Mocha Beans.

It is 3:15 pm on Monday and I don't even know if the Seahawks won. I did get an e-mail about the epic Apple Cup victory pulled off by the Huskies. I am probably expressing a common sentiment that I am glad that season is over!

Because the HUSKY HOOPS TEAM IS ON THE COVER OF SI! The college preview issue! AWESOME! Thanks to Dave for sending me the scanned copy, it gave me the chills!

Bryan will probably have a post done before me if you want to check it out. The Swiss are much more efficient with their broadband delivery than the Irish:
http://chizzyandbryan.com/

I will work on the post over the next day or so, there was a lot of material to digest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris and Paty!!!

How are you? Shams and I were at the sonics game the other night and our neighbors told us about the blog. It looks like you are having a fabulous time! We miss you though! However, Im not going to lie it is probably a good season to skip out on. We will keep checking back. Keep having an amazing time!

Love Pamela

P.S. We totally took the tour of Nou Camp. Not a lot of luxury in those locker rooms.