Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Travel News

Okay we are all booked up for the next trip. Thanks to all of you, three people, that left comments on the last post suggesting places to see.

We have decided to go to Egypt. The land of sun, sand and pyramids. Really I don't know much about Egypt except what I have seen in pictures throughout the years.

Here is our itinerary:
http://www.egypt-uncovered.com/tours/egypt/nile.php
Start date is January 13th and we return January 22nd. Flying out of Shannon airport connect in London Heathrow then on to Cairo. So a nice flight.

I know that is like three days away, but I JUST reserved the trip today.

The things I do in order to generate content for this blog!

We did take the luxury boat upgrade. The feluca sounds intriguing, but the whole not having a bathroom thing is a little too much.

I have a feeling that we are going to need a vacation from this vacation after it is all said and done. We are reenacting our own version of Planes, Tranes and Automobiles, plus boats.

I have been looking through the Egypt book I bought and it is overwhelming. They say that to properly see the country you need a month. Since Paty is only working in Europe and not enjoying the Europe holiday schedule, 9 nights will have to do.

Rest assured there should be some good pictures on this space in the next week or two.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eastern European nomadic life agrees with you.

Anonymous said...

WOW - looks exciting! Looking forward to seeing the pictures. Have a great time!

Shannon