Thursday, January 04, 2007

January Trip options and misc....

First I would like to thank everyone that felt guilty this week about never e-mailing me back or maintaining communications.

I received three different e-mails from friends that must have felt guilty after the absence of communications from early December until now.

Thanks to you all. I do realize that I am complicit in this scenario with my Roma post procrastination.

Now we have a dilemma, with Paty's work schedule and the schedule of our visitor's to Ireland it looks like we need to take our mid trip vacation soon. Soon as in leave next week. This is the perfect time for Paty to take a week off work, so it looks like we are. Leave the 12th, return the 21st.

Leave where you say? Well, that is the dilemma. We don't know what to do.

Please use the post comments to leave your suggestions. Remember we have a week and both bookend weekends to go somewhere. Now we have eliminated Australia or New Zealand (too far), the States (we are coming home sometime this year for good), Prague (we are going there in March for my birthday and a little half marathon that I am now officially signed up for) and Mexico. But everything else is pretty much fair game.

Let me know what you think, prompt suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

A very good dilemma to have for sure.........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should go to Krakow ,Poland. Paty would like it. They say Poland is the "Mexico" of Europe.

Dave

Anonymous said...

You should go to Casablanca, Morocco!

Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Oh....gosh...you guys have been to a lot of places, I am not even sure what that all includes and I think both the other suggests are good ones. Maybe.....Sweden or Norway??? Goodluck with the decision...can't wait to hear what you have decided. Glad you are back to being social:)

Shannon

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments, it looks like we are going to go to Egypt. If not I found a package to the Canary Islands for 269 Euros each. Flight, hotel and transfers included.