Saturday, January 20, 2007

First Look, maybe....

We are now back in Cairo. I am sitting in my two bedroom hotel suite at 9:30 am. We upgraded from the sitting train to the sleeping train for the ride back from Luxor to Cairo. The sleeping train is a good way to travel. You get your own little cabin that turns into two bunk style beds for the night. It was quite comfortable when compared to the sitting train we experienced from Cairo to Aswan. But then Paty started feeling bad in the middle of the night. It got worse from there and now she is napping in the hotel room. I am currently stealing some random wifi signal that is trickling in from my seventh story hotel window. I don't know how long it will last but I might as well use it while I have it. So I am going to try and upload some pics for a 'first look' of Egypt.














Okay, it looks like I am going to slowly be able to get these pictures up. So I will start to get some explanations and more pictures while Paty rests.

The view from our hotel room RIGHT NOW in Cairo. If you can tell me who is supplying this wifi connection, then you are much smarter than I:

4 comments:

Reid said...

the third one from the right...

Anonymous said...

Nice orange dress Tobin!

Anonymous said...

Looks incredible so far.....

Shannon

Anonymous said...

Never thought I would see you on a camel. You silly goose.
JOE