Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Roma coming.......

The long awaited Rome post, again my apologies. Between my procrastination and Tobinski keeping me busy I have been very busy since we returned. Plus I have started my marathon (half) training. Been running 4.5 miles every day. Well almost every day, we have been having some weather issues in Ireland. For instance, my seaside promenade was flooded on the 31st. Today I actually had sea spray come up from the ocean and nail me while running. Not mist, I am talking a full shower.

By the way, we have our third confirmed guest or party to come to Ireland. That means I won the bet with Paty, we had an over under of 1.5 groups or parties. I smashed the spread!

Just like my Seahawks are going to do at 1 AM Sunday morning Galway time. On channel 405, Sky Sports Extra, which I have!

Needless to say we are NOT going anywhere this weekend. I wil be the only guy in the Walter Jones #71 jersey in Galway.....

No comments: