Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Even more Paris Pictures


This is a picture from the Seine river level view of Notre Dame. Notice the gargoyles up top, those figured prominantly in the Hunchback of Notre Dame.

This picture is from the end of the Champs de Elysse looking down the street in the distance is the Obelisk with the Louvre behind it.

For those of you concerned, I went to the chiropractor today. In case you need a chiropractor in Brussels who speaks some English, Eric Ghyselings is your man. I guess the US embassy in Brussels is good for something. As they gave me the recommendation for the Chiropractor that recommended this guy. The back is not 100%, but MUCH better. I think the muscles and such around the effected areas are now protesting. But I am going back on Friday AM before we leave for Germany and the WORLD CUP!

The next post will be from there or when I get back to Brussels.

No comments: