Sunday, January 11, 2009

Golden Globes

Okay, so Paty and I are stuck (well I'm stuck, she's in TV heaven) watching the Golden Globes. On another side note, Brooke Burke is one of the pre-game i.e. red carpet hosts. She's on my list.

So the second award was for best original song in a movie. Sting presented the award. And Bruce Springsteen won for the movie 'The Wrestler'. I can't remember the name of the song. But this gave us one of those 'Paty moments'. Actual quotes from my wonderful and entertaining wife about Bruce Springsteen:

"Who is he?"

"I don't know who he is because I don't like country"

"Is he a rock star?"

"Why isn't this guy super excited to get an award from a big star like Sting?"



I guess I'll show Paty who Bruce Springsteen is at half time of the Super Bowl.

On another kind of creep moment, Bruce Willis and Demi Moore's daughter is a presenter. The camera went to Demi and Ahston smiling and waving at the daughter on stage. For the creepy bit, who is older is Demi's daughter and Demi's boyfriend?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay you cultural trivia ignorante...Demi's husband and not boyfriend. They have been married for years...and Demi's daughter was not a presenter (she wishes) just a stage walker companion. Pay more attention.
Your wife.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. Saw The Wrestler today and thought of this post.