Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Spokane Tobins

A few months back the Spokane Tobin's came to Seattle. Ostensibly the trip was to see a Seahawks game with a side trip to the Woodland Park Zoo. Realistically Paty and I were just happy that they dragged my new nephew, Eli, to Seattle.
(editor's note: I would have done this post much sooner, but I lost the cord to get pictures from my camera to the computer and you would be shocked how tough it is to replace on of those things.)
As promised we delivered the Zoo, here are the pictures to prove it.
You would be surprised how hard it is to get Lexi to look at the correct camera:

Someone likes to pose for pics:

Someone also still doesn't like birds:

Maybe warming up to the bird idea, although who is intimidating who here is up for debate:
There he is, GAME DAY is upon us. Eli's first ticket lanyard:

Paty looking, dare I say, Motherly?

All in all a good trip, we had a little adventure with a broken window at the Seahawks game, but it could have been much worse. As usual, the Seahawks lost. But this was 2008, the worst year in sports history for any city. EVER.

No comments: