Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cougar Roots

"Win or Lose, I'm gonna booze"

I think this part of the being born in Pullman has sunk in. But that's it.

Today is the UW first round game against Mississippi State in the tourney.

I get very worked up about these games.

Today is one of the 'EPIC' days in the Tobin world. UW NCAA game and the franchise opener for the Seattle Sounders. Of which I am a season ticket holder.

Hopefully the Huskies win and I will remember to take pictures at the Sounders game for a blog post later. If they lose I might be so despondent (or back to my Cougar roots and drunk) that I forget to take pictures.

I have so much nervous energy about the Dawgs game today that I decided to make a blog post from the bar. Thus, here you go.

1 comment:

Shans said...

Well they won so I am guessing you were drunk in celebration not dispair....either way still a cougar :) Safe Travels to P-town and enjoy Sat. game!