Sunday, March 22, 2009

Purdue 76, WASHINGTON 74

I have not been this disappointed in an outcome for something that I personally anticipated so much since the day Harry Potter Seven was released and I sat down and read it that weekend (silly family wedding not withstanding, I mean who would schedule their 'day of joyful bliss' on the penultimate day for Harry?).

I have a few pictures of the event. I'll most likely get over my despondent state and get around to posting them. But all I can say now is....BLAH

Pre-Game, we were SOOO excited. Me, my sister and my friends Nate and Reid.

At the Rose Garden which is a great facility for an event like this:

After our game Gonzaga played Western Kentucky. This was a great game, too bad I was too depressed to enjoy it. As usual the Gonzaga fans were particularly classless in their utter lack of empathy for their fellow hoops team from the state. I almost wish I had a 8x10 glossy of Adam Morrison crying after the NCAA loss to hand out to every smug Gonzaga fan.

After the game. I will leave you with this picture that succinctly sums up our mood:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so funny!!! I know who would have thought that my brother who was also a groomsmen would be reading at a wedding they were participating in...weird!

Anonymous said...

So despondent not to call? I could've helped with suds consumption.