Tuesday, May 22, 2007

BIG DAY TODAY

On a totally unrelated to anything note, tonight is the NBA draft lottery.

The only way I see for the Sonics to stay the SEATTLE SuperSonics is to beat the odds and get the first or second pick in this draft.

Greg Oden
or
Kevin Durant

could just possibly save the franchise for our city.

Plus it will make my season tickets next year MUCH easier to sell.

Yes, I am a sucker and I renewed my season tickets. Same seats, same price. And as an added 'bonus' the price will not change on my tickets for the next three years. Of course that is the last three years in Key Arena and then they will most likely be moving. BUT, not if we win one of these two lottery spots!

Good luck to us!

follow up:

CHEER!!!

I don't know what I am happier for, Brandon Roy to Greg Oden in Portland or Ray Allen and Kevin Durant 41 times a year from Sec 228, Row 10, Seats 25 & 24

I am at this moment stunned beyond belief as to how well that went.

For those of you living under a rock:
NBA Draft Lottery:
#1 pick Portland
#2 pick Seattle

The playoffs are coming back to the Northwest!

3 comments:

Reid said...

its going to be fun to watch durant. I am almost certain portland is taking oden. Thats going to be good to watch also, roy and oden.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you got what you wanted! At least your season tickets will be of good use! Hope you are having a great vacation.

Shannon

Unknown said...

renewed interest in basketball in the northwest!!! YEAH!!!!
The lottery was rigged, those balls had magnets in them, Paul Allen bought the officials!!!