Saturday, March 24, 2007

DONE!

Well my crazy idea has now been completed.

1 hour 51 minutes and 33 seconds later, I finished the Prague Half Marathon. 13.1 miles or since we are in Europe 21.0 Kilometers.

Before the race:


With me is my buddy Reid and his girlfriend Heather. They were also doing the race.

Km 2, going well:

Km 11 (halfway), still doing okay:

Km 20.5, finish line in sight!

Right after the race, on my 'cool down' drink:

The after picture, none of us the worse for wear (maybe).


Going to be a long night in Prague tonight! Celebration time. There is a European Championship qualifying soccer game between the Czech Republic and Germany in town tonight. We are going if we can secure some tickets. The only problem is they might be standing room only. Not really an ideal situation for three of us in the group.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Ryan knows the feeling well...hope your legs can withstand the game if you get tickets. Have a great time!

Shannon

Anonymous said...

Good job on the posting! I am very proud of you for accomplishing the run. When is the next one? Love you, Paty