Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Shannon Airport........Again

In what has become more than a habit, I am doing a blog post from the Shannon Airport informing my loyal readership (hi Shannon!) about our upcoming trip.

Lexi and I decided to go to Rome. Since I like to be able to give a crying baby back, we have decided to bring Lexi's parents along as well. So Mike, Kate, Lexi and I are in the Shannon airport drinking a Guinness before the flight to Rome.

We got an apartment in Rome instead of a hotel. Saves money and has a great location. Plus I finagled it so that the apartment has an internet connection. Thus instead of having to wait forever for a post (Egypt post and pending Venice post) you might get real time pics.

Here is our place in Rome if you want to check it out:

http://www.rentalinrome.com/krone/krone.htm

We fly into Rome at 11:50 PM and should be at our apartment by around 12:30. The Spokane Tobin's might be a little tired, so I might be going solo to the Campo de Fiori late night wine bar tonight. But that is okay, when in Rome.......

Welcome to Ireland:

3 comments:

NAT said...

Hey, I am a loyal reader!!! I love the picture of Chris, Paty, and the baby. It looks so natural.... (hint, hint). Lexi you are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Adorable! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. Have a wonderful time!!

Hi to the rest of the family.

Shannon

Anonymous said...

I think she is the most beautiful baby ever!!