Monday, September 22, 2008

Seahawks Weekend

This weekend my sister and her husband came up for the Seahawks Sunday festivities. This was also Oktoberfest weekend in Fremont. And as usual, the Oktoberfest was an absolute blast.

Paty and I went up to Fremont and met Reid at around 2 pm. Natalie met us there as she drove up from Vancouver. The Oktoberfest is really fun, they treat it like a beer festival where you get 5 ounce glasses and there are 74 different types of beer. In order to get a taster of beer, you trade in a token for the beer. It did rain this year, but I think the beer might have made it so we didn't really notice in the end:

That was pretty much it for Saturday as those little 5 ounce 'tastes' of beer can really add up.
Sunday it was GAME DAY! for the Seahawks versus the hapless Saint Louis team. Which was good as the Hawks needed a win. Kenny Mayne raised the 12th man flag:

Me and Natalie at the game:


All in all it was a fun day. I had a few more pictures with all six of my friends and family at the game. But it turns out that those pics are on Natalie's camera. Odds are 59% that she will send me the pictures and I'll upload them here.

Natalie let it slip that she and Porfi are not really good friends. So after the game while she decided to nap, Porfi decided to have a little sisterly bonding time with Natalie:

No comments: