Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Blogs Are Cool!

Okay, maybe that is an ubiquitous title. But my point is that I like using this space to keep everyone that has even the slightest interest in keeping track of the West Seattle Tobin's activities updated via the blog.

The blog does a few things for me:
A- I don't have to tell fourteen family members and friends the same thing. With this space I only have to post it here and tell Natalie (as she calls me more than the rest of the family combined).
B- It has served as the best 'scrapbook' I would ever put effort forth to create.
C- Third it keeps me in touch with people that sometimes through space, distance, kids and work you just drift away from. You know who you are, thanks for reading!

On a further note, keep track of this space over the next few weeks. We have the Caribbean trip coming up and since the boat doesn't have internet I might not be able to post in real time, but I will most likely get a few post queued up and catch up on some things I have been procrastinating on.

So, happy reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would have to say that i do keep everyone informed of what is happening in this family!!! Thank goodness for this blog or i would have a lot more work on my hands.