Monday, July 31, 2006

THUNDER on the Columbia Saturday



The post was getting a little long so I went to two separate posts. They happen to be out of order unless you are reading from the top down, then they are in order. This is Saturday's post. Sunday's post is below.

This boat just looks fast, should as this is the Budweiser's T-6 hull. Their last hull before they pulled out of the circuit:

Always liked the O'Berto:

One more:

Boat versus plane:

Alas the plane won:

This is like a Richland reunion, circa the early 1970's:

My dad:

Saturday is the day to go to the pits:


It was really hard to get a good picture of this plane, I mean it is a Stealth:

Heat 1A and 1B are Saturday. This normally brings some pretty good races.


Matt enjoying the 'Hydros':


Old school Hydros:

The Chinook has to be the coolest helicopter ever made:


They seem to do this every year at the airshow and it never gets old:

I guess 'bunny ears' are still cool if you are seven years old. That is the last time I get this kid a shirt from the World Cup! My friends Jon and Marcie's kids. We USED to be buddies:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! the 3 of you look very cute!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, the boat races are always fun! I wish I was there! Glad to see that you got a bit of tan. Not cool trying to get pictures of random girls while your wife is working in Brussels...